How to send a book to Kindle
Notice: The "Send-to-kindle" option is available only for Premium users.
How to set up the “Send-to-Kindle” option
- You first have to add your Kindle email address on the Edit Profile page (if you don’t know how to find the Kindle email please check How to find your Kindle email address)
- The most important step is to add our email address email@example.com to "Approved Personal Document E-Mail List" of your Amazon account
How to find "Approved Personal Document E-Mail List" section
- Log into your Amazon account. Click on the "Account & Lists" tab at the top of the screen.
- Click "Manage content and devices."
- Click the "Preferences" tab at the top.
- Scroll down to "Personal Document Settings" Here you'll see an "Approved Personal Document E-Mail List" section. This is for email addresses that you want to approve to send emails to your Kindle device. Click "Add a new approved e-mail address"
Notice: Kindle option has size and file type limit. Maximum file size is 20 MB and this option is available only for DOC, DOCX, PDF, MOBI, RTF, HTML, HTM, MOBI, AZW.